LEAD Partners, LLC was formed in 2008 by Michelle Whatley and Bob Caudle as an educational consulting partnership that focuses on systemic campus-level reform with emphasis in two areas — instructional effectiveness and campus-based and central office systems development. A majority of the work done by LEAD Partners is provided on-campus, coaching administrators and teachers to become more effective in facilitating learning, while finding legitimate options for helping students succeed in school and life. Unlike other consulting groups, LEAD Partners provides on-site, detailed support for campus leadership and teachers while clearly defining what is non-negotiable in helping students succeed.
We Believe In:
- Effectively serving at-risk students based on the unique features of the campus.
- Efficiently using every staff member to ensure that specific student goals are met.
- Explicitly determining what types of instructional strategies best fit the learning needs of students.
- Specifically identifying critical curriculum targets for each course and grade level.
- Prescriptively by objective defining which students are not succeeding and providing alternative instructional approaches that will help each student succeed.